Senior Growth Marketing Manager - Didi Food
The Senior Growth Manager- DiDI food role within the centralized paid marketing team is the owner of delivering user growth and engagement utilizing various marketing channels. This individual will be an integral member of the centralized digital marketing team, which advances thought leadership on paid media strategies and implements best practices to drive Didi Food growth in International markets.You will define the holistic media and growth strategies through optimal use of paid and non paid channels. In this role, you will work closely with our country's paid marketing teams to drive user growth (Eaters, Couriers) across all paid media channels.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in performance marketing and will be comfortable managing very large-scale budgets and programs that exceed ROI targets across multiple platforms. You should be an out of the box thinker who is motivated by data and audience insights to support digital marketing plans that help drive both applications and engagement with our jobs platform.
- Serve as the primary day-to-day liaison with country paid media food team and the ad-tech team members
- Understand the food funnel end to end from acquisition, driving first order and improving repeat usage, and provide thought leadership on leveraging Paid media in eater, courier and restaurant recruitment, and rider to eater cross selling.
- Guide and support country paid marketing team on launching marketing campaigns in new countries or new cities; Define holistic media acquisition strategy in partnership with business unit marketers
- Strategy and stakeholder communications and management
- Influence decisions and drive process and strategy change (as needed) with internal stakeholders
- Create cross-organizational alignment by leading strategic discussions and business reviews
- 15%-20% International Travel
Paid media program management:
- Oversee food paid media campaign strategy and execution in LATAM region
- Conduct competitive intelligence scans/benchmarking and develop strategies to adapt to changing environment
- Drive continuous improvement through the implementation of new and creative ideas; develop a robust test and learn the plan
- Report and analyze campaign performance, on a regular basis; develop insights and present QBRs
- Provide performance analyses and make spend shift/optimization recommendations across all channels
- Develop forecasts and ad-hoc projections for spending, revenue and ROI
- Monitor and manage campaigns to meet and exceed targets for conversions and ROI within predetermined budgets
- Manage tracking initiatives
- Work with country teams on creative development (banners, landing pages)
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field.
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience with 2+ years preferably in the food delivery industry.
- E-commerce experience
- Digital agency experience / hands on Google SEM/ UAC campaign management experience
- Loves to capitalize on new growth opportunities through a structured, curious, and data-driven approach
- Proficiency of digital marketing tools with specific depth in ads platforms
- Understanding of MMP at least that they exist and can be leveraged to find scale.
- A marketplace marketing background (ie understanding how supply and demand impact marketing strategies).
- Bonus point: experiences in food delivery industry
- Strong presentation skills: Ability to clearly communicate and complex workflows, dependencies, and tradeoffs in both speech and writing.
- Ability to solve complex problems , build creative solutions and drive results
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills - Ability to work and move forward projects with cross-functional teams including engineering, operations and marketing teams
- Experience with multi-channel digital media strategy, A/B and multivariate test design, optimization and ROI.