Product Manager FX
Posted 7 months ago
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for managing a set of features and products for our Freight Exchange (B2B Marketplace) business. Together with the Head of Product Management, you will take care of ensuring an optimal user experience combined with company objectives. Within this role you will be the driving force to build new and/or evolve our capabilities while keeping the ROI in mind. This role will collaborate with our segment manager, UX designer and Development team. You will also be the bridge within our company for customers with product-related questions and with our marketing, customer service and sales teams.
- Understand the users and the market to build valuable features for our customers in collaboration with our segment manager.
- Accountable for the user experience: analyse how our users are experiencing our products.
- You will work closely with a UX designer, sales and customer team for rolling out changes to our customers.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team (UX, Business Analyst, IT team) following agile principles to ensure proper implementation of your features. Communication is key.
- Participate in product testing in order to verify that development work are in aligned with requirements.
- Coordinate internal product training and communications. Create and manage the product knowledge base.
- Work together with the marketing segment manager and other marketing teams for product based actions.
- Follow up on market trends, and other technical innovations.
- 5+ years’ experience working in product management in a technology environment, preferably for a marketplace or e-commerce website.
- Proficient in English. Any other European language is a plus.
- Experience working SaaS solutions used by high volumes of users.
- Familiarity with SaaS subscription license models.
- Experience with web, product analytics & telemetry solutions.
- You are organized with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passion and a can-do attitude is a must.
- Familiar with analytical tools. Capable to analyze and interpret data.
- Experience with agile development.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and business teams.
- Marketing/Commercial affinity: you are customer-oriented and experienced with sales and customer contacts.
- A superb team in an international working environment, working for a leading player in transportation management software headquartered in Zaventem.
- Ownership in your work, a great team and development opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Do you want to play an active part in shaping transport collaboration for a better world, with our cloud applications that bring value and return on investment to our Transport and Logistic customers and partners? Would you like to further develop your and our growth and future? Are you looking for a truly international work environment, and keen to join our dynamic international teams?
We are looking for a team player who likes to take ownership and responsibility!
Sounds like you? Please click the 'apply' button.