Head of UX Design (m/f/x)
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
As the Head of UX Design, you will play a pivotal role in the design, development, and adoption of Camunda's process automation capabilities.
In order to be successful in this role, you will establish a design vision for the Camunda product portfolio, spearhead the delivery of a cross-product design system, and apply Design best practices into the software development life cycle. To accomplish the above, you should value collaboration and demonstrate leadership skills that emphasize an iterative approach to delivering value. You are a team player and are happy to seek and give constructive feedback. And you look forward to working with a diverse, globally-distributed team at Camunda. This role reports to the VP, Product.
What you’ll do:
- Provide a Design vision for a unified Camunda user experience
- Establish a Camunda cross-product design system
- Manage a design team focused on the Camunda portfolio
- Evangelize the value of UX Design and establish critical best practices within Camunda
- Improve the flow of information and collaboration between the Design team and its key stakeholders - including Product Management, Engineering and Marketing to deliver on the above
What you’ll bring along:
- 8+ years in b2b product design in enterprise software
- 3+ years of direct people management experience
- Ability to define and execute a Design vision for enterprise software
- Proven track record of having implemented a cross-product design system including common componentry and pattern libraries
- Proven track record of clean, functional design
- Experience with design tools (Sketch, Abstract, Invision, Adobe)
- Good working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Accessibility
- Some user research and testing experience
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval.
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work from home
- Competitive Salary & Full Benefits, including incl. 30 days of paid vacation
- Free Sports Club passes
- Free German and English classes
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.