Senior Product Designer
Bellevue, WA, USA
Snowflake's mission is to enable every organization to be data driven. Designers at Snowflake create powerful, impactful experiences that enable users of all kinds at organizations to work effectively with data. Sometimes that means cutting through the noise and delivering highly streamlined, simple experiences and sometimes it means designing productivity tools for very technical audiences.
Senior Product Designers at Snowflake will help shape and define important product experiences by embedding in a product team, collaboratively identifying the most important problems to solve, and executing at a high level of craft. We're looking for designers that have experience shipping outstanding products.
Snowflake and the design team are growing fast. This is a high impact, high growth opportunity.
- Lead the user experience of a major Snowflake product area
- Work relentlessly to understand our customers
- Design solutions that meet our customer and business needs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering and product to craft thorough experiences that are a joy to use
- Work in the best medium for the stage of the product development lifecycle you're in, whether that be documents, mockups, prototypes, or presentations
- Orient solutions around clear goals, audiences, timeframes, and realistic technical capabilities while always pushing to deliver the best possible experience
- Elevate the role of design within the company
- Lift the design team up by participating in critique, improving our processes and tools, and elevating our design system
- 5+ years of experience designing products at a product-driven technology company
- You have shipped entire products or significant features and can articulate their impact
- Strong communication skills that make your process and proposals understandable and actionable to a diverse set of cross-functional audiences
- Ability to design polished mockups in Figma
- Ability to prototype designs in Figma, code, or other interactive formats
- A strong working knowledge of web capabilities
- A comprehensive understanding of modern interface design patterns
- The ability to work pragmatically to meet deadlines while leaving room for future iteration
- A growth mindset
- A drive to create structure and clarity wherever it’s needed
- Experience working with qualitative and quantitative data to inform your design decisions
- A true passion for creating great user experiences
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working in the data space
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?