San Mateo, CA, USA
Snowflake's mission is to enable every organization to be data driven. Designers at Snowflake create powerful, impactful experiences that enable users of all kinds at organizations to work effectively with data. Sometimes that means cutting through the noise and delivering highly streamlined, simple experiences and sometimes it means designing productivity tools for very technical audiences.
Product Designers at Snowflake will integrate into product teams and work closely with senior designers to ship world-class features that are a joy to use. Snowflake and the design team are growing fast. This is a great opportunity to grow quickly in your career.
- Design solutions to real problems and ship great features in our UI
- Work relentlessly to understand our customers
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering and product to craft thorough experiences that are a joy to use
- Work in the best medium for the stage of the product development lifecycle you're in, whether that be documents, mockups, prototypes, or presentations
- Orient solutions around clear goals, audiences, timeframes, and realistic technical capabilities while always pushing to deliver the best possible experience
- Participate in critiques
- Leverage and contribute to our design system
- 2+ years of experience designing products or features at a product-driven technology company
- You have shipped features, can speak to your process, and can articulate the impact of what you worked on
- Strong written and visual communication skills
- Ability to design polished mockups in Figma
- Ability to prototype designs in Figma, code, or other interactive formats
- A working knowledge of web technologies
- A comprehensive understanding of modern interface design patterns
- The ability to work pragmatically to meet deadlines while leaving room for future iteration
- A growth mindset
- A true passion for creating great user experiences
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working in the data space
- Experience working with qualitative and quantitative data to inform your design decisions
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?