Senior Scrum Master/Program Manager
With over 400M connected medical devices worldwide and the value of the healthcare Internet of Things (IoT) market valued at $163 billion, it’s no surprise that venture funding in the Digital Health space has hit record highs year after year. What’s clear is that all of healthcare’s future products – medical devices, combination products, wearables, Software as Medical Device and more – will all be digitally driven.
If you want to become a next-generation disruptive leader in healthcare, you need to be working in Digital Health now. And there’s no better place to get deep experience in Digital Health than with BrightInsight, the VC-backed Silicon Valley startup that provides the leading global regulated IoT platform for the world’s top biopharma and med-tech companies.
We are a team of experienced professionals who are passionate about transforming patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of digital technology to healthcare. Our mission is to accelerate regulated digital health innovation for our biopharma and med-tech customers through our scalable medical-grade platform.
In the past year, the award-winning BrightInsight Platform was selected as the “Best IoT Healthcare Platform” in the 2019 MedTech Breakthrough Awards, the “2018 Google Cloud Partner of the Year for Healthcare and Life Sciences,” was featured as the cover story for CIOReview Magazine’s “20 Most Promising Biotech Solution Providers 2019, and was included in The Journal of mHealth's “2020 Global Digital Health 100”.
If you enjoy working with solution-oriented, driven colleagues in an agile, bureaucratic-free environment, then come join us at BrightInsight.
The Role: The Sr. Scrum Master will be responsible for leading a team of cross functional experts to support the development and launch of Brightinsight Platform. We are looking for a versatile, experienced leader who can drive the successful delivery of both software product and regulatory compliance deliverables.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a start-up environment and demonstrates:
- Relentless drive to win and bring a product to market
- Start-up mentality to wear multiple hats and do what’s required to get the job done
- Ability to operate at the intersection of strategy, operations, external customer and internal organization
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Be responsible for establishing a project end-to-end across different functional teams (i.e. Software Engineering, product, data science, regulatory, quality) to support the platform development and launch. This includes all tools, processes, system, communications, meeting cadence, KPI measurements and any other aspect required to successfully execute a project.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of integrated project plans encompassing all cross-functional activities
- Organize, plan and direct program schedules, milestones, risks, assumptions, decisions and budgets.
- Monitor and track the project and program deliverables.
- Partner with functional leads and management too quickly remove obstacles to ensure on track delivery of projects.
- Responsible for running sprint planning meetings, sprint review/ retrospective, daily standups, and release planning meetings
- Track relevant metrics and drive action items based on results.
- Support Project Management process improvement initiatives.
Here is some of what you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, engineering or related industry
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in program management in software development.
- 2+ years of experience in working in regulated software or medical device industry
- Expertise in FDA design control requirements (21 CFR 820.30) as applied to medical device software and medical device regulations including ISO 13485, ISO 14971, Cybersecurity, IEC 62366, and IEC 62304
- Familiarity with Software as Medical Device product development life cycle
- Expertise with product / capabilities roadmaps
- Experience working with nearshore and/or offshore development partners
- Software development Scrum Master experience
- Experience in a start-up preferred