Growth Marketing Analyst - Cove
New York, NY
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built three brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), and Evens (for acid reflux). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
Cove is a telemedicine platform that is entirely dedicated to migraine treatment and management. With Cove, patients can connect with a doctor via a secure messaging platform and receive the migraine treatment plan that’s right for them and get their medication delivered directly to their door. Cove offers 20+ migraine treatments, including prescription medications, over-the-counter treatments, and dietary supplements.
There’s not a better time to join Cove. The platform launched in 2018 and is growing rapidly. It’s the second brand from Thirty Madison (thirtymadison.com), the human-first health company bringing specialized care and treatment to everyone. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, and right-sized plans that fit their needs, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
Cove fills an important gap in migraine care and offers the convenience so many migraine sufferers have lacked. We have enthusiastic customers who love our brand, are constantly expanding our product portfolio and working on exciting partnerships
The role / What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for a creative, data-driven marketer to help us scale our growth channels outside of paid social (e.g., YouTube Influencers, audio, direct mail, search).
You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment, managing and driving forward relationships with vendors/agencies, as well as working cross-functionally across the Cove team with marketing, design and data.
You will be responsible for executing the strategy for the channels you manage, with a focus on rigorous measurement of performance, testing, and optimization. You will have the opportunity to work with offline and online media and will collaborate with our internal brand team to ensure that our unique brand voice is carried through each channel. You’ll also work with our product and analytics teams to understand the user journey for each campaign and adjust the channel strategy accordingly.
This person will succeed if they are customer-centric, analytical, detail-oriented, have an understanding of user acquisition and data-driven marketing. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and who will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and ensuring that the quality and personalization of our message is never, ever sacrificed.
This role reports to the future Performance Marketing Lead; in the interim this role will work closely with our VP of Marketing.
What you will do :
- Own the end-to-end execution and management of a set of new growth channels for Cove, report on performance and identify opportunities to improve CAC.
- Collaborate across the growth team on conversion strategy, attribution, data analysis, new channel testing and other cross-functional initiatives.
- Own agency relationships as well as direct relationships with content creators (e.g., podcast hosts, Youtube influencers.) . Identify and cultivate new relationships
- Proactively experiment with emerging growth channels to find creative and innovative ways to hit performance goals
- Identify new opportunities and move fast to secure potential partnerships before other competitors in the space
- Translate customer data, transaction history and user behavior insights into tactical and strategic recommendations to take performance to the next level
- Continually test and learn. Work with the team to create hypotheses, structure smart tests and advance initiatives that work.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Eager to own the strategy and execution of new growth channels for Cove
- Able to handle a large number of relationships and build rapport with agency vendors and direct shows/hosts
- Heavily focused on hitting CAC and ROI goals while being mindful of our brand promise and user experience
- Never complacent with the status quo.
- Ruthlessly analytical. You are detail oriented and love to dig into performance data to uncover insights and are thoughtful about each lever you can pull to optimize campaigns and drive conversions at scale.
- A fast learner who can pivot quickly. You will analyze early performance indicators and integrate findings into each subsequent campaign.
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to drive meaningful results
- A teammate with no ego who is eager to learn and become the best performance marketer you can be
You should have/ Qualifications:
- 2+ years of high-performance experience working on creative marketing teams and growth initiatives, ideally in DTC/e-Commerce
- Experience in some combination of audio (radio, podcast), influencers (YouTube, social), direct mail, television, search, paid social, display
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedures
- Comfort in building relationships and negotiating rates when needed
- Attention to detail
- Passion for the Thirty Madison mission of expanding access to healthcare
- Eagerness to join a fast-growing startup
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through April 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, 401k, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.