Associate Product Manager - Release Management
At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic associate product marketing manager with a knack for program management who’s poised to help the Talkdesk seasonal release program scale. Our seasonal releases occur four times a year and are a key opportunity for us to feature our latest and greatest innovations — with both internal and external audiences. This role will work cross-functionally with marketing, product and sales teams to plan and execute all logistical and operational aspects of our seasonal release program, enabling us to successfully release features and products to our customers and to the market, and to elevate our seasonal release events.
- 1-2+ years experience in product marketing, program management or project management
- Superb project/program management abilities
- Ability to work and build relationships across teams
- Exceptional attention to detail; can manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of contact centers, CSS, help desk, CRM is preferred
- Be scrappy. You’ll need the ability to successfully drive projects in a startup environment (with minimal guidance, limited resources)
- Highly motivated with a sense of urgency and willingness to adjust in a fast-paced, team environment
- Past SaaS experience a plus but not required
- Support the planning and execution of four seasonal product releases per year
- Own the coordination and logistics of large-scale, cross-functional alignment meetings
- Manage the seasonal release calendar, tactics and owners to ensure tasks are defined and completed against tight deadlines
- Lead internal release communications to keep internal teams updated and aligned on release activities
- Lead external release communications, working with marketing operations to plan and execute webinar invites
- Create and maintain internal release assets, such as FAQs, sales repositories and internal wiki pages
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering team to identify demo resources and facilitate their involvement
- Collaborate with Creative team to edit webinar recordings and distribute them to the appropriate teams
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.