Senior Product Marketing Manager
Seattle, Washington, United States
DomainTools is looking for a superstar Senior Product Marketing Manager who will be a key driver of our go-to-market strategy. This person will be responsible for articulating the value of DomainTools to our enterprise security audience, and building compelling content and programs to drive significant growth in the business. The ideal candidate has strong interpersonal skills, creativity, and a can-do attitude. If you want to make a big impact in a fun, established company with a start-up like environment, and have strong product marketing skills, DomainTools is the place to be!
- Product messaging – Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market. Ensure that our messaging resonates with customers, analysts, and our sales team.
- Sales enablement – Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products.
- Customer references and case studies - Create customer case studies with input from sales team to document application stories for key target customers and train sales team on the concepts.
- Product launches – Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – Be the expert on our buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria. Be the expert on our competition and how to crush them.
- Public speaking – Be the primary presenter on company webinars, and be one of our key people who do media interviews, and respond to media inquiries.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with B2B technology companies
- Experience in the cybersecurity market and at least one of the following areas: threat intelligence, big data analytics, cloud-based security solutions, SIEM, network monitoring, forensics, security appliances, and visualization tools
- Experience working with sales, customers, and analysts in presenting company and product positioning
- Experience in marketing products and services to enterprises, service providers, and channel partners
- Previous success in the development and the execution of integrated product marketing plans
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third party agencies
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Willing to travel 20% (US travel, post-coronavirus)
- MBA or equivalent job experience
- Solid understanding of applications and IT infrastructure
DomainTools helps security analysts turn threat data into threat intelligence. We take indicators from your network, including domains and IPs, and connect them with nearly every active domain on the Internet. Those connections inform risk assessments, help profile attackers, guide online fraud investigations, and map cyber activity to attacker infrastructure. Fortune 1000 companies, global government agencies, and leading security solution vendors use the DomainTools platform as a critical ingredient in their threat investigation and mitigation work.
We are located in Downtown Seattle (100% remote through at least March 2021) in a very cool office staffed with smart and energetic co-workers. We provide great benefits such as fully paid premiums on medical plans for employees, pet insurance, flexible PTO, and flexible scheduling to name a few.
DomainTools embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion to its fullest as an equal opportunity employer. We build our teams so creativity and innovation can flourish. We believe inclusivity and equity fosters innovation and growth; and we harness this mindset to drive a culture that serves our employees and our customers. We encourage people of all backgrounds, ages, perspectives, and skill sets to apply; and do not discriminate based on age, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.