Senior Product Manager, GoDaddy.com
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Kirkland, WA, San Francisco, Santa Clara, or Scottsdale, AZ
As the Senior Product Manager of Authentication Experience on GoDaddy.com, you will make it easier for customers to buy and use GoDaddy products with a seamless and secure account experience. We know how it feels when an eCommerce site asks you create a new account to complete a purchase, so your challenge is to make sign up and sign-in feel positive, not like a burden. Completing a purchase and returning to use what you bought needs to be intuitive and fast, without compromising security or opening a door to fraudsters. You will lead our strategy and execution, articulating your vision to partner teams and accommodating their feedback. We'll count on you to independently lead product discovery, ideation, alignment, delivery, and ongoing iterative improvement. We believe in data, so you’ll work closely with both analysts and researchers to demonstrate the results your creative designs deliver in both customer satisfaction and business performance.
The right candidate for this role has a strong customer focus and a consistent track record of building simple-to-use web products that customers love.
What you'll get to do...
- Define the product vision, strategies, and roadmap for GoDaddy.com account creation and login experiences
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to advise product strategies and roadmaps
- Educate us about industry trends in account security and data protection through external research and close partnership with our risk teams
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, user stories, and prototypes
- Work collaboratively with marketing, design, engineering, and data science to build, prioritize, and execute on your backlog
- Develop innovative solutions to customer problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions
- Use experimentation to validate new products and features and iterate quickly based on what you learn
- Define and measure critical performance metrics for your product area
- Regularly communicate progress and results
Your experience should include...
- 6+ years of product management or related confirmed experience
- Experience defining vision and strategy for a product
- Experience driving full product lifecycle including integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution
- Experience leading and driving projects with a cross-functional team
- Proficiency in Agile development methodologies
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Previous experience with authentication preferred
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.