Senior Product Designer, Restaurants H/F
Senior Product Designer, Restaurants
TheFork, part of TripAdvisor group company, is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people go to restaurants. Our goal is to become the #1 app for restaurant online booking in the world.
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to research, design and build new solutions for our restaurant users.
You are an ideal candidate if you are a high design caliber, creative problem solver and good communicator.
About the role
Your mission is to find inspiring ways to delight our restaurant users around the world. Working with designers, engineers and product managers, you will build experiences end-to-end, from identifying users’ pain points, to owning the build of pixel-perfect products.
- Understand our restaurant users, through user research, to make sure our products are solving real problems
- Build our user discovery approach, involving designers, product managers and engineers
- Leverage data to inform your design solutions
- Build a high level design work, that balances pragmatism and quality
- Provide accurate guidance to engineers to ensure your work is well understood and implemented
- Communicate your work to peers and leadership
- Use your soft skills to listen, build alignment and drive decision making
- Spend time mentoring other product designers and coaching product managers in developing their design acumen
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in product design
- You have a strong portfolio showcasing your ability to solve problems and turn them into simple solutions
- You understand the technical limitations regarding the implementation of your work, and you have a trustworthy relationship with engineers and product managers
- You have experience leading customer research efforts
- You are a good communicator, with experience working with multiple stakeholders across the organisation