Identity Product Manager
ServiceTitan is building an end-to-end Identification and authentication solution for the customers. The end-to-end solution will be created from scratch to ensure that all types of users both internal and external will be able to authenticate into the system.
We are looking for a product manager with a track record of driving the product and features from conception to successful launch and market adoption. You will define the product roadmap to drive the development and launch of features that are core to our Platform solution. You should possess superior collaboration skills to drive alignment among teams situated in Armenia, Russia and USA.
Product Manager - Identity and Access Management
As a Product Manager for ServiceTitan’s Identity and Access Management, you will own the vision and development of a new generation of Authentication and user management that will support integrations and new use cases. You will drive requirements gathering from engineering, internal users, customers, vendors, strategic partners, and other stakeholders. Your core responsibilities include overseeing ServiceTitan’s authentication strategy, account creation, sign-in, in-session authentication, account maintenance, and account recovery. Heavy focus on eliminating account takeovers and improving overall customer experience.
As our Product Manager, Identity, you will:
- Lead requirements gathering for a next generation platform from customers, partners, and across the company while anticipating future needs.
- Define a roadmap and strategy to deliver business value continuously given company requirements.
- Collaborate closely with engineering teams to deliver on the roadmap and build the right solutions.
- Partner with different business stakeholders and integrations partners in support of new products we're building
- Identify different user roles, permissions to ensure data safety across all ServiceTitan users
- Adapt requirements and feedback into full functional specifications that are ready for development
- Oversee product planning and project management of the product life-cycle from concept to release
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 2+ years experience in a product management role strongly preferred in SaaS Platform and multilevel user management
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Technical background and experience will be big plus
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to interact with stakeholders and customers to gather data, use cases and workflows
- Manage competing priorities and make trade-offs to meet business goals and deadlines
- Excellent communication in English and Russian
- Familiarity with WebAuthN, FIDO, SAML, OAuth, OpenID, Single Sign-On (SSO), LDAP
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products
- Experience with Agile, continuous integration/delivery/deployment practices
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan