Product Manager, Enterprise
Product Manager, Enterprise
Many of the largest companies in the world now rely on Stripe for payments infrastructure: Facebook, Google, Amazon, Shopify, Atlassian, Slack, Lyft, Uber, DoorDash, Instacart, and the list is growing every day. Late Stage and Enterprise customers now account for well over half of our payments volume. At the same time, our design center has been historically the impatient developer working at a fast moving startup and while we want to maintain this focus on startups, we must complement it with a commensurate focus on Enterprise customers. We must become a best in class Enterprise software and infrastructure company.
As we focus on building our muscle in this space, we must imbue our products with the flexibility and modularity Enterprise buyers expect and there is a huge effort now to broaden out our product offering to better serve the needs of our Enterprise customers.
As Enterprise will continue to be a strategic growth opportunity for Stripe, we are looking for a senior product leader to help us realize this potential. As the PM for this area you will be deeply focused on understanding the needs of Stripe’s largest customers across the product portfolio and using those to develop capabilities in the products that apply most broadly.
The Product Manager for Enterprise will:
- Work closely with the Head of Product to set the long-term product strategy for our Enterprise segment
- Be a well-rounded product leader -- someone who has excellent product design sense, with an awareness and interest in market dynamics, procie, enterprise sales logistics and sales operations.
- Be accountable for product roadmaps, resource allocation, and release cadence Hire and develop product leads and their teams
- Drive product discussions with our most important users and partners to ensure that we achieve our targets
- Be an evangelist for your product movement.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Technical skills e.g., ability to gain an in-depth understanding of software systems, build a robust integration with the Stripe API, make meaningful contributions to high-stakes discussions on data modeling or software architecture, etc.
- Experience designing and building B2B products
- Empathy for the problems that enterprise businesses face in their day-to-day operations, and a desire to solve those problems. You’re able to win users’ hearts by clearly illustrating the value that Stripe’s products can unlock for them
- The drive to flourish with minimal guidance; you are proactive and thrive in uncertain and ambiguous environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- Well-rounded product leadership -- someone who has excellent product design sense plus awareness and interest in market dynamics, pricing, enterprise sales logistics, sales ops etc.