UI/UX Design Lead
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
As a UI/UX Design Lead at Socure, you will be responsible for helping us invent, design, refine and deliver the products that will enable the digital transformation we are striving towards. Reporting to our VP Product (Identity), you will spend your days sketching, designing, prototyping and detailing groundbreaking user experiences that drive more customer interaction and engagement. As the first role of its kind at Socure, this position will give you the opportunity to design custom interfaces using both UX and UI - with the freedom to always be utilizing your creativity to take our company to the next level.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product and tech teams, serving as a project leader within the design cycle
- Create innovative designs for our engineering teams to develop and expand product design systems
- Perform content analysis, task analysis, task modeling, and define user scenarios that will help drive design requirements
- Work with sketches, diagrams, maps, storyboards, and rapid prototypes
- Lead research using UX methods like user interviews, observation, competitive analysis and more to uncover latent needs and develop a thorough understanding of our users and their goals
- Create wireframes, diagrams, or other design assets to aid in the visualization of the information architecture
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of relevant experience designing products end-to-end, ideally for B2B applications
- Deep understanding of typography, color, grid, and composition in pixel-perfect production mockups and prototypes
- Experience with UX/Interaction Design and UI/Visual Design
- Strong knowledge of user experience/user-centered design processes and methodology
- Experience as a “player coach”: mentoring as a team lead but also capable of individual contributor work
- Ability to turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative, fast-paced and an agile environment
- Proficient in Figma, Envision, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Flex and Microsoft Office suite (or similar)
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Stipend to supply your home office
- Professional development stipend for every employee
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.