San Francisco, CA
Instabase's vision hones in on intelligent automation. Just like the personal computer worked for individual persons, Instabase’s mission is to empower people to focus on the meaningful, productive parts of their jobs.
Innovators have a completely new set of building blocks which they can use to address existing processes, imagine new ones, and solve problems on a larger scale with Instabase. We provide tools and apps for processing documents, data extraction and classification, natural language processing, and optical character recognition; allowing creators, developers, and organizations to build complex business applications based on their needs. Our growing marketplace of pre-packaged business applications are being deployed in many industries, such as finance, logistics, healthcare, and many more.
We’ve secured funding from leading venture capital firms such as NEA, a16z, Greylock Partners, Index Ventures, and more. We are looking to grow into the next era of computing.
Come join our adventure!
We are looking for a Product Designer to grow the design team at Instabase. We believe that great product design is a key component of our mission to help transform business as usual at enterprise companies around the world. You will help define the visual design and user interaction of the Instabase applications and solutions, by working closely with the customer development and engineering teams. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and embrace collaboration and feedback. You will be expected to craft and grow our design culture and team.
- You’ll help define our Design System, and collaborate with the team on the overall direction of our product
- You’ll be part of the design team, (working on visual design, user interaction and beyond). You’ll work across product areas to research, analyse user needs, and design specific applications and solutions
- You’ll collaborate with the business and customer development teams to incorporate user feedback into new flows and interfaces, and help us decide what to build, not just how to build it
- You’ll iterate on product designs with our technical teams and work closely with them to understand all the technical functionality and constraints of the application
- You’ll keep our design team up-to-date on the latest methodologies and trends
- You have experience translating user research into beautiful and intuitive interfaces for web-based applications
- You have a talent for meaningful illustrations
- You have great attention to detail and strive to make designs pixel-perfect
- Review and give/ receive feedback to/from other designers
- Awareness of impact and metrics embedded in the design
- Preferred experience: end-to -end product of significant feature ownership
- 3 to 5 years of experience in visual product design or user experience
- You’ve worked on technical applications and feel comfortable balancing usability with complex settings and functionality.
- You have great written and verbal communication skills
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase also complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.