Senior Product Designer, Desktop — Rally Coach
San Francisco, CA
About Rally Coach:
Rally Coach is focused on creating a digital platform to help members build healthy habits to reach their wellness goal, such as weight loss, nutrition, and other health condition management.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small design team responsible for creating multiple applications end-to-end. Working for Rally is the best of both worlds: it combines a startup mentality with an enterprise environment to create a dynamic design process that contributes to Rally Health's growing success. As part of the Experience Design Team, you will report to the Creative Director.
- Design desktop UX/UI for all products, features and value propositions
- Work with XD / Product / Engineering Leadership to:
- Ensure design sprints are in sync with strategy and timeline
- Support QA through each release
- Assess UX/UI performance in production
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into wireframes and flow
- Distill research and data into applicable insights
What We Look For:
- 10+ years of professional experience as a product designer, visual designer or similar role
- Skills in UX/UI design and can explore experiences across multiple scenarios
- High level of proficiency with Sketch, Figma, InVision or similar tools
- Experience working with other designers, product managers and engineers
- Experience working with requirements that evolve often
- Experience ensuring final mockups are pixel perfect
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a bonus
- Experience creating or working with a design system is a bonus
- Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: CA, IL, MN, and DC
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees and paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.