Product Analyst - Speed
Product Analyst - Speed
We’re looking for a Product Analyst to join our growing Speed Team in Tallinn or Budapest. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on TransferWise’s mission, grow as a product leader and help save millions more people money.
TransferWise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. Your mission is to power the analytics supporting the Speed team’s goal of sending money around the world instantly.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to Speed
- Your learnings from data analysis will quantify opportunities that will guide the team to prioritise what to build next, building a strong product roadmap to maximise customer impact
- Monitor the impact of features we have recently launched and how they have moved our team KPIs
- You’ll work side-by-side with product, engineering and treasury to ensure that your analysis and insights translate into action and a better experience for our customers
- You’ll need to build relationships with teams across the company, from treasury and engineering to our customer support, operations, design and more.
- Be the go-to person for TransferWise Speed data and regularly present an update to the wider team on your new insights and impact of product changes.
- Be an advocate for Speed through data to other teams at TransferWise
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your path to impact - we believe people are most empowered when they can act autonomously. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll work with your team to create a vision of your own. Of course, you can always gather feedback from smart, curious people across TransferWise but you’ll have the freedom to make your own calls
- Grow as a leader - Build your team and inspire them to join our mission
- Be part of our mission to make money without borders the new normal
- Analysts at TransferWise pick the best tools for the job. Besides solid SQL and Excel, you are familiar with either Python or R, and you are keen to learn the tools needed for a given task.
- Excellent communication skills - you can summarise the complex, and present data visually in a way that makes people say “got it!”
- You go beyond the numbers and understand how the customer is using our product, combining data analysis with customer empathy
- You are able to own projects from start to finish independently
- You take your work beyond the analysis and are able to work with other stakeholders to solve the problems identified
- You live up to TransferWise values and have a deep knowledge of our product
- You’re a self-starter who’s comfortable working autonomously. You pick where your focus should be based on your knowledge of the product
- You are willing to travel and work with colleagues in our other offices
Some extra skills that would be great:
- Experience in an analytical field such as mathematics, physics, statistics, computer science, engineering, operations research, economics, etc.
- Experience of working in payments industry
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.