Senior Product Owner - Platform Engineering (m/f/x)
The Platform tribe is at the core of our tech infrastructure, with a mission to enable HelloTech to create great software and work autonomously through guidance, tools, and infrastructure that is stable, scalable, and easy to use. If you’re passionate about great developer experiences and interested in the latest developments in cloud computing, this is a great opportunity to be involved in both.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for an experienced technical product owner to ensure that our infrastructure, tools, processes and documentation can empower our developers to deliver customer value efficiently, and at scale.
- Collaborate closely with the Platform Product Managers to create and communicate the Product Vision across the entire organization
- Partner with engineers in defining initiatives and solutions, and resolving scope-related trade-offs
- Maintain accurate documentation of features to be developed and implemented
- Track and provide visibility to stakeholders into team’s progress and impact on the timeline of delivery during sprints and cycles
- Take a data driven approach to evaluate metrics and KPIs to drive decision making
- Act as a mentor to junior colleagues from Engineering and Technical Product Management
What you’ll bring
- Ability to manage technical products from inception to launch, building simple and sustainable solutions
- Experience with Agile, Software Delivery Practices and Developer Experience Tools
- Skilled communicator: can distill complex ideas to make them universally understandable, have attention to detail and be willing to
- Identify risks and make them quickly visible to support a transparent and highly collaborative environment
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.