Product Manager, Growth
Palo Alto, California, United States
We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for:
- Start-up energy working with a brilliant and passionate team
- Profitable business model in a $170 billion market
- Exponential growth (5 straight quarters of 50-100%+ quarter over quarter growth)
- Flat structure and access to senior leadership for continuous mentorship
- Meritocracy - we promote based on performance, not tenure
- Rockstar teammates. You will be working with a strong team with prior work experience at Amazon, Microsoft, NVIDIA, Alibaba, etc.
Jerry.ai is an AI-powered financial platform for your car and home. Our mission is to make all aspects of car & home ownership hassle-free and effortless. We are starting with car insurance. Enabled by disruptive technologies, jerry.ai has built a one-click experience for saving money on car insurance. Since our product launch, we have been growing really fast for the past 15 months (doubling revenue every quarter) and our users love the product (rating 4.5 in the app store).
Jerry.ai is founded by serial entrepreneurs who previously built and scaled YourMechanic (“Uber for car repair,” the nation’s largest on-demand car repair company). We are based in Silicon Valley and have a distributed team (e.g., offices in Palo Alto, Toronto, and Buffalo). We are backed by Y-combinator, SV Angel, Funders Club, and many other prominent Silicon Valley Investors.
- Lead the product funnel from lead generation through to monetization and retention
- Own the business metric for various products; work with engineering and design to execute on the roadmap
- Apply skills from user science, analytics and business acumen to identify user pain points and prioritize problems to solve
- Collaborate with engineering and operations teams to arrive at detailed solutions to problems
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results to stakeholders
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed insights back to product development process
- 3+ years of experience in a Growth Product Management role building modern web applications or mobile apps
- You should have a track record of shipping improvements on products and features and measuring results
- Demonstrated experience using data and analytical abilities to help solve problems and make decisions
- Strong attention to detail - great products are all about the details