Senior Product Marketing Manager, Strategy
San Francisco, CA, United States
We’re looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial individual to drive our long term product and go-to-market strategy. This person will own the strategic direction and go-to-market strategy for new verticals and solutions, including the ideal customer segment, roadmap, value proposition and messaging. This person will collect and synthesize insights from the field teams, markets, and regions to incorporate into the decision making process, and has the ability to influence senior leadership.
The ideal candidate has worked in product marketing and strategy for a disruptive technology, ideally in Financial Services. Candidate should excel at solving complex problems and formulating a clear point-of-view. This role will be focused on execution as well as strategy and analysis.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead go-to-market planning and cross-functional implementation for existing and new products or releases, including positioning, packaging, pricing, incentives
- Own competitive market analysis and competitive marketing strategy.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the market internally with Product Management and Engineering
- Identify significant long-term opportunities based on research, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product alpha and beta programs and launches for businesses
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader payments ecosystem and competitive landscape to develop strategy for new business opportunities
- Communicate the value proposition of new products to all go-to-market teams and ensure that effective sales support materials and packages are created
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 10+ years of work experience, with 5+ years of experience in the payments and/or fintech industries
- Experience in market and competitive intelligence, research or data analytics
- Experience at a top-tier management consulting firm is highly valued, and an MBA is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills. You should be able to take a complex problem and structure a solution with incomplete data and a lot of ambiguity.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, cross-functional work environment with a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude to get things done
- Love for startups, entrepreneurship, economics and financial markets, transaction banking, payments, problem solving
- Smart, energetic and relentless in the pursuit of moving the needle
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance. Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.