Product Analyst Lead
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europe’s fastest growing start-up in the past, but at just 9 years in, we’re the industry leader. Along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
So, if you’re keen to join a dynamic and energetic team, look no further!
About the job
We are hiring a Product Analytics Lead/Analyst to join our Strategy & Insights team here at HelloFresh. In this exciting role, you will work closely with the Product, Product Operations and Culinary teams to understand how our menu configuration and preferences contribute to the customer experience.
You will use a combination of internal data and external market research to understand what the relevant drivers are for our customer base when it comes to food, and push the business to change and adapt the product to these trends.
You will support the Product Operations team with the planning, tracking, coordination, and performance of menu preferences and improvement initiatives.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have a genuine interest in using data and information to solve real business challenges, strong analytical abilities, and a keen interest to make a big impact on a fast-growing organization.
What you will be doing:
- Use analytics and business data to perform data-driven decisions.
- Ideate, scope and leading projects to understand the impact of our menus and preferences on the customer experience and drive initiatives to improve them.
- You will be the expert on our customer base: who are they? What are they are buying? and what are their needs (box sizes, why they purchase HelloFresh, demographics, etc.)?
- Establish a framework for systematically analysing, understanding and reporting the impact our menu has on our customer base on a weekly/monthly basis. You will use this information to push initiatives across the business to improve the customer experience.
- You will analyse our existing product proposition on a macro level (e.g. our preferences), helping teams across the business continuously iterate based on internal data and trends observed in the market (e.g. which types of recipes should we have, how should marketing communicate our menu?).
- Potentially, you will work together with the Product teams to establish a testing framework to create valuable data to continue improving our menus
- Gathering best practice from International HelloFresh geographies and external organisations and developing project plans to implement in the UK operation
Who you are:
- Professional experience in a high performance and culture environment (e.g. consulting)
- Experience in an operational role in a retail / consumer goods / logistics business, preferably in the areas of Supply chain, Product Operations, Production / Manufacturing or Logistics
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format
- Excellent project management competencies including a proven track record of successful operational transformation projects
- Excellent ability to influence key stakeholders, work cross-functionally and autonomously
- Ability to manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proficiency in SQL
What you will get in return:
- The unique opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies to come out of Europe
- Direct, high impact on our future operating model from day 1
- High exposure to UK and global top-management
- A young, energetic and extremely dynamic environment
- Regular yoga sessions
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of London
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Access to our many employee perks including breakfast daily, weekly team lunches and fantastic social activities
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London
Start date: ASAP
Recruitment process: First, you will have a phone interview (experience and cultural fit) with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. If successful, you will be invited to a two separate competency video interviews and present a case study during the first one
If this role sounds like you, click apply today to send your details directly to us!
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.