Though we are headquartered in Redwood City, CA, this role is a remote position.
What you'll do:
- Design, build, and execute new go-to-market strategies cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, and RevOps
- Drive launch strategies and the marketing efforts to support GTM delivery and engagement
- Be a strategic partner to the sales organization, helping to define and communicate our value proposition and competitive positioning to target customer segments
- Develop and oversee messaging, working closely with the Product and Customer Success teams, to support product launches and initiatives (e.g., blog posts, emails, FAQs, in-product copy)
- Ensure excellent cross-departmental alignment with your launch strategies and GTM approach
- Track efforts of launches and strategize how to achieve key metrics in an ever agile environment
- Develop GTM approach, including strategy, collateral, sales material, and competitive intelligence information to enable sales and businesses development
- Collaborate with PR, AR, corporate marketing, and events teams on product launches and partner integration activities to drive awareness and demand
- Understand market trends and competitors that enable you to develop differentiated marketing strategies and inform product decisions and priorities to influence our Product Roadmap and to increase our market presence and penetration
- Become a market expert on betterworks current and future buyers, how they buy, their buying criteria, and factors which delay or block purchasing decisions. Communicate these learnings to Sales, Product, Engineering and Leadership
- Communicate the value of new products and features to the sales team and develop sales communications tools (e.g., webpages, slide decks, one-pagers, etc.) that educate product experts on customer personas and the buyer's journey to best position Betterworks against our competitors
- Extract meaningful and actionable insights based on customer interviews, feedback, and data to understand customer needs, experiences, and expectations
- Create and maintain compelling and quantitative ROI analysis
- Conduct ongoing analysis of competitors messaging and marketing to stay ahead of the curve and ensure clear differentiation
- Collaborate with customer success and sales to capture customer stories and references for internal training and external use
- Lead a team tasked with creating content and compelling messages across various marketing channels
- Be the point person leading Analyst strategy- including decks and talk tracks for analyst meetings.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS product marketing experience in HR performance or OKR space
- Proven experience in managing SaaS product launches, and relevant activities and content for blogs, press and analyst relations
- Proficient with SaaS analytics, and the ability to define, collect, and analyze metrics that guide business decisions
- You have a true curiosity around customer personas, challenges, and behaviors
- You can identify innovative ways to deliver content, rally people behind your vision, and motivate cross-departmental collaboration in an effort to successfully launch a campaign
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing is a plus
BetterWorks provides enterprise software to easily manage strategic plans, collaborative goals and ongoing performance conversations. Its Business Operating System is built on Goal Science insights and operational research to help high-performing companies execute more effectively. The company is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with an office in New York City, and is backed by Emergence Capital (Series B), Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and 8VC. BetterWorks has an experienced team from innovative companies like Amazon, Box, Google, LinkedIn, Palantir, Salesforce and Yammer. To learn more about BetterWorks, visit www.betterworks.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse BetterWorks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global BetterWorks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.