Project Manager / Agile - Scrum
Do you have exceptional organizational skills running projects in a global environment? Do you have the knowledge of Agile best practices? Do you want to work for a highly skilled team of engineers? Then you could be Fivesky’s next Project Manager / Agile - Scrum
Who you are:
- Experienced in running Technical Projects in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Gathering requirements, maintained project plans, supported project planning and tracking, issue / risk management.
- Produced project documentation, business case and project plans to team standards, and within the current project lifecycle standards, soliciting business sign off, governance, and action where appropriate.
- Experienced in reporting schedule status to multiple levels of stakeholders in a clear, concise and transparent fashion
- Facilitate relevant Agile ceremonies (sprint planning, stand ups, retrospectives, backlog refinement sessions, scrum of scrums etc.)
- Support Product Owners and teams ensuring a strong pipeline of work is ready for execution
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Background in financial services preferred
What you will do:
- 7+ years of technology Project Management experience
- 7+ years of experience with Excel able to analyze and manipulate large sets of data to inform stakeholders including shortcuts and formula functions, building charts and graphs, sorting and filtering data, utilizing pivot tables, macros
- 5+ years of experience gathering technology requirements and working with design, SDLC technology teams to finalize design development and construction drawings.
- 5+ years of experience with project lifecycle and Project Management methodologies including Agile (Scrum)
- 2+ years of experience working with Agile teams (Kanban, Scrum, LEAN) with an understanding of the agile methodology and ability to work with scrum teams to achieve efficient outcomes using Jira, dashboards, reports, metrics
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.