Senior Product Designer (Remote)
It’s important to be first, and even more important to be best. At Teladoc Health we’re both. Our success is due in large part to our box-busting product design.
As the Senior Product Designer, your leadership, user empathy, and design skills will drive real social impact. You’ll enjoy creative breadth and variety, working across mobile, web, and device user interfaces.
Ideally, you’re a strategic systems thinker with experience solving complex problems in the wellness or behavioral health space. Your core competencies include collaboration skills, the ability to influence and persuade others, and a strong drive to achieve results.
Your daily contributions will include:
- Collaborating with the Design, Research, Product, Engineering, and Clinical teams to guide the holistic product experience
- Delivering and measuring an excellent product experience consisting of user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and production ready designs
- Contributing to the development and evolution of our design system as we expand our offerings
- Driving accessibility standards across design
- Solving complex design problems through authoring and facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Providing mentorship to other team members
The qualities and experience you bring to the table:
- An outstanding portfolio that showcases your foundation in product design, ideally in healthcare
- Specific experience designing for mobile and web
- Exceptional design skills with an insistence on quality and design-for-impact
- A strong understanding and commitment to accessibility
- Proven track record in partnering with Product Management, Engineering, and Clinical teams
- Experience with design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Zeplin
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.