Product Designer, Rally Design System
San Francisco, CA, Chicago, IL
The XD team oversees the user experience and interface design of the Rally digital platform (suite of web and mobile apps). These integrated apps allow a user to easily navigate their benefits and manage their daily health and healthcare needs. The Rally Design System Team creates design efficiencies across Rally, making it possible to build once and theme across multiple experiences.
You will work with engineering team members, product, and project management to create and maintain a system to support Rally’s ability to scale as a design-driven business.As part of the Experience Design Team, you will report to the Product Design Lead and work with groups across the XD team.
- Experience systematically developing and maintaining the design system for an organization.
- Work with other designers holistically to raise the quality bar and contribute to our evolving design system of components, styles, and interactions.
- Support team-wide adoption of the Design System, manage changes, and promote input from our different teams.
- Document and help maintain usage guidelines and specs for components and patterns within the system.
- Interaction and visual design skills with an eye for accessibility.
- Influence product specifications and complete design work with a high level of polish.
- Ensure final mockups are pixel perfect before development handoff. (Annotations a must).
- Manage updates from beginning to completion - from ideation, to design, and to development to guarantee a finished product at launch.
- You have information architecture and interaction design experience developing wireframes and user flows.
- Proficiency with Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, basic understanding of front-end development and experience working in an Agile development environment using tools like Jira and Confluence.
- You have the desire to push the application forward and improve, always advocating for the end-user
- 5+ years of professional web/application/ui experience in a design team environment.
- BA or BFA in design or information architecture related field.
- Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: San Francisco, CA
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.