Senior Product Designer
San Diego, CA
GoSite creates simplified technology for the small businesses that drive America’s economy. Our software empowers them to have everything they need in one place to connect with their customers in the digital era. Our cloud based suite of mobile and web tools transforms the way our customers run their business, on the go and everywhere.
GoSite is proud to hold the honors and awards from several industry leaders and community partnerships. GoSite is a 2020 award winner of the Inc. 500 Best Places to Work in the US, 2019 SDBJ Best Places to Work, 2019 SDVG Cool Company, 2017 and 2018 SDBJ Top 100 Fastest Growing Company, and two time award winner of the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Company in the US. Additionally, check out our Comparably page for 2019 and upcoming 2020 awards to include accolades of diversity, leadership and training.
The GoSite product team is expanding rapidly. Our team is looking for a talented and passionate Senior Product Designer to help us take our products to the next level. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment, eager to apply modern product design techniques to create elegant solutions to complex problems. This person should be comfortable with modern design paradigms for both web and mobile, and comfortable with utilizing data to inform design decisions. The Senior Product Designer will be a dedicated member on a small cross functional team, working closely together to deliver an exceptional customer-focused user experience with delight and ease in mind at all times.
- Partner closely with the product team to develop and maintain a vision for the user experience.
- Collaborate with the product and engineering team to continuously discover ways to effectively solve user-facing challenges.
- Create wireframes and prototypes to effectively communicate to various audiences specific features and projects.
- Define and maintain our design system.
- Create journey maps and user flows to guide the UX strategy.
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data to inform design decisions.
- Present and effectively communicate design decisions to departments across the company.
- B.A. in design or digital media is preferred.
- 4+ years of experience designing for web and native mobile applications.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex business problems and offer well thought out solutions.
- Expert knowledge of Figma.
- Solid knowledge and experience with various design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong storytelling and communication skills.
- Must have a customer-focused mindset and a great understanding of modern design trends to influence your design decisions.
- Must have a portfolio of software designs that demonstrates exceptional interaction design skills across multiple device platforms.
- Advanced understanding of layout and typography.
- Must have a passion for building great UI.
- Must not just love but also be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with very minimal supervision.
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company stock options
- Generous personal time / vacation + sick time + paid holidays + paid birthday
- 401k with company match
- Company paid monthly gym or ClassPass membership
- Free snacks, beverages, catered meals and happy hour events
- Open concept and modern work environment
- An inclusive, tight knit, exciting start-up environment culture that offers accelerated career & personal growth
GoSite is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at GoSite are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.