Senior Product Analyst
Posted 5 months ago
We are looking for a Senior Product Analyst to join our R&D center in TLV. Our Product Analysts are all highly autonomous, highly valued members of the product team – leaders in their field, and product experts. They are curious and independent team members, passionate about tackling complex problems in a world of rich data and real-life user needs.
The position is to be part of a product development team responsible for Via’s research on a wide variety of topics, providing data insights, helping drive optimization of the product and user experience.
What You'll Do
- Become the focal point for all data-related matters in your team / field
- Analyze user experience and product performance data, develop measures to ensure product health and data-driven decisions
- Work independently and with team-members to discover product insights, collaborate with product-managers to drive data-driven product priorities
- Take full data ownership for existing and new features: define data points, extract data from multiple sources, conduct ad-hoc / periodic analytics, make complaining arguments
- Create, support, monitor and maintain reports / dashboards for various roles
- Initiate, own and manage multiple data projects simultaneously
- Work closely with PMs, developers, business representatives and management
Who You Are
- Product analyst with 3+ years of experience on a data driven team
- Experienced with writing complex SQL queries for 2+ years, working with deep and wide data-lakes
- Familiar with Tableau/Looker/PowerBI or other data visualization tools
- Capable of owning the process of developing KPIs (end to end) to support product decisions
- Able to understand complex data and turn it into actionable insights
- Strong communicator with proven story-telling skills (fluency in English is needed)
- Fast learner and proven ability to multitask on several projects at a time
- Experienced working with user-facing mobile/web products
- Familiarity with BI development (DB management, ETLs, etc)
- Experienced with Python/ R / other scripting languages
- Earned a Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics or engineering
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.