Global Director of Product Marketing, Core Products
New York City, NY, United States
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive working across engineering, product, and sales to build products that transform marketing? Consider joining us.
The Global Director of Product Marketing, Core Products will lead a team of product marketers supporting our core products, which include Activation and Measurement,. This role will work very closely with our product management, marketing, communications, commercial, and field strategy teams to commercialize products, develop go-to-market plans, and craft differentiated product messaging that deliver against business objectives.
Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, this individual will be a senior leader within our product marketing organization and serve as an expert on our products and communicating their value to internal and external audiences. The role is highly-visible and requires someone who can build relationships across the organization and drive alignment on priorities and strategy.
- Provide senior leadership, vision, and structure to a team of high-performing product marketers. Develop and execute the marketing strategy for LiveRamp’s core products
- Serve as link between product, commercial, field strategy, communication, and marketing teams and drive product commercialization and go-to-market execution and strategy.
- Lead in knowledge of the market, providing strategic thinking, planning, and understanding of target markets and personas through competitive analysis; leverage learnings to evolve market segmentation and insights for each product.
- Oversee the development of marketing plans and go-to-market strategies to achieve pipeline, adoption, and revenue targets.
- Own crafting differentiated product narratives that elevates LiveRamp’s market position and drives new business growth
- Accelerate market awareness and product adoption through compelling thought leadership content and customer stories
- Produce high-fidelity external content for all stages of the funnel and easy-to-understand internal content to ensure understanding and assist with all phases of the sales cycle
- Manage, coach, and develop a team of product marketers to achieve high-performance and high-quality deliverables
- Track, measure, and report against key product and marketing KPIs
- B2B/SaaS Product Marketing Leader with 10+ years of experience with demonstrated experience in building breakthrough product positioning and go-to-market strategies that drive marketing execution plans in fast-growth organizations.
- 7+ years managing a team with the ability to coach and develop a team and grow its impact
- Deep product/industry knowledge and ability to rapidly digest complex concepts and translate them into digestible marketing output.
- Experience working with product management, marketing / demand generation, and sales teams, with an emphasis on enabling sales.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand buyers' most critical business issues and the ability to translate product and service capabilities.
- Executive presence as well as strong leadership skills
- Deep understanding of marketing and advertising technology
- Experience managing and interfacing with a global team
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Remote Work Support: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco or New York
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.