Product Marketing Manager - Patient Orientation
Title: Product Marketing Manager - Patient Orientation
Location: Paris or Berlin
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
For patients We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Key figuresWe partner with 125,000 healthcare professionals and 2,300 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany; 50+ million patients visit our platform every month; 100,000 video consultations happen daily on the Doctolib app; We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
(Some) of your daily challenges as a Product Marketing Manager - Patient orientation:
1. Optimization of Doctor Profiles (40%)
- You will play a key part in a major project which consists to best understand how patients search for their doctor (or specialists) and build a new exceptional strategy & product experience
- Understand through survey, research, benchmark & data how patients search and choose their doctor
- Optimize the existing content of doctor profiles on our website (photos, bio, fees, diploma & awards, location….)
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the company to be successful in your work (product, sales, marketing, data…)
2. Content standardization run (35%)
- You will manage a team of 2 content standardization specialists (French & German), define their priorities & help them to extend their current responsibilities
- Define a proposal to improve the existing processes to reduce the time spent on the review of suggestions for new content normalization and be more data-centric
- Handle relevant requests and add normalized content when needed
3. Keywords & selective questions (20%)
- Analyze our most searched terms on Doctolib & identify opportunities for new keywords or for typeahead suggestions
- Deep dive searches on symptoms and medical acts & assess the opportunity
4. Other analysis/research (5%)
- Search bar: Benchmark & deepdive opportunities to improve search bar logic & results displayed
- Leverage patients feedbacks :Assess if we could leverage patient feedback about issues on doctor profile
Who you are:
- You have 3 to 6 years work experience
- You have 2-3 years experience in product management, ideally in content management or in search experience optimization
- You already have experience or high interest in the health industry
- You need to be fluent in English and either French or German. Strong advantage for German native. Being fluent in the 3 languages would be a big advantage. Speaking italian an additional asset
- You have at least 1-2 years management experience & enjoy managing
- You are a data centric person
- You have a good sense of prioritization & organization
- You have experience in identifying process bottlenecks & solve them
- You are able to have a high level picture while going in details when needed
- You have good mastery of SQL
- You are customer centric: being able to have the interests of patients at heart while understanding well doctor preferences
What's in it for you ?
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, help find new patients, and collaborate with other doctors.
You'll have the opportunity to revolutionise a whole industry;
We're building a diverse and inclusive culture full of passionate people who love what they do, Doctolib guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates.
Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.