Senior Product Designer
LogDNA’s mission is to enable developers to be more productive so they can focus on doing what they love. LogDNA is a centralized log management solution that helps engineers and DevOps-oriented teams develop, troubleshoot, and debug their applications with ease. LogDNA’s innovative features put users in control of their data, allowing them to gain valuable insights from their logs. We strive to help developers pinpoint production issues by aggregating all system and application logs into one platform.
We are looking for an energetic and pragmatic Senior Product Designer who is looking to raise the bar of product design in the developer tools space. As an early member of LogDNA’s design team, you will help shape our product experience as well as our research, process, culture, and design system. The ideal candidate cares more about finding the right answer than being right, assumes positive intent, takes pride in building products that empower users to do their job better, and is a clear and effective communicator.
- Design elegant user interfaces and interactions that solve the complex problems of our customers while balancing the needs of the business
- Collaborate with product management, designers, engineers and our customers to sketch, wireframe, and prototype visual solutions from ideation to production
- Mature our lean design process and design system in close collaboration with front-end
- Own, articulate, and evangelize design choices with user research, data and heuristics
- 4+ years of experience at product-focused companies and a portfolio with end-to-end examples
- Preference for startup-culture and building products iteratively, meaning that you can prioritize through ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Experienced in shipping end-to-end features from concept through stewardship and validation
- Excellent communication skills and experience collaborating with other designers, product managers, and engineers to get to the finish line on-time
- Well versed in UX with an empathetic worldview and an ability to identify and remedy pain points
- Eager to seek out and embrace feedback from customers and stakeholders
- Familiar with modern design tools like Figma, Sketch, etc
- Experience working on developer tools and/or B2B products
- Comfortable designing in HTML/CSS and using web inspector, even better if you can implement/tweak your components and prototypes directly in code
- Working in a fun, remote-friendly, supportive team environment
- Opportunities for virtual-offsites, team lunches, and weekly demo days for visibility
- 100% full health premium coverage for you and your dependents, dental and vision included
- Unlimited vacation
This is a 100% remote opportunity. Must work in the US.