Growth Marketing Analyst
San Francisco; West Coast
ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
With a mission to improve the financial health of millions, Truebill is transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through helping people cancel unnecessary subscriptions, negotiating bills and securing refunds, we save our members money while helping them regain control over their finances through our app. Think of us as the premiere financial club you can’t resist to be a part of!
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹
The Data and Growth team at Truebill are looking to add a Growth Analyst to the team. This exciting position sits at the center of the company's growth strategy and is responsible for synthesizing a myriad of cross channel marketing signals with product telemetry to identify great user pockets for Truebill. We are in a hyper-growth phase and as a core member of our lean team, you will be expected to analyze and dissect historical campaigns, targeting and creative. Working hand in hand with the growth team you will hypothesise and identify areas for potential efficiency improvement at scale, have your observations tested quickly and develop learnings putting test results into context. You'll be supported by and work with a data obsessed growth team and grow your analytics and experimentation skills working with our seasoned Data and Product team. 🚀
Specifically, you will:
- Be Growth Marketing team’s partner in crime when it comes to optimization decisions. You could be analyzing a TikTok creative test and designing the next iteration in the morning and debugging run rate discrepancies on Google in the afternoon.
- Work with the Growth Marketing team to analyze their daily, weekly and monthly performance and aid in the production of internal and external reporting and dashboards. You will have a birds eye view of our growth stack without being involved in day to day growth operation, so your unique point of view will be highly sought after by the growth team.
- Working with the Data team, identify key investments to our martech stack that enable scale of spend and increased fidelity in reporting.
- Work with the Data team to evolve our LTV and ROAS models to support new channels and conversion events that drive our user acquisition strategy.
- Get creative! Learning the nuances of our growth stack and all the possibilities on the data side, design and build metrics, reporting, dashboards and alerting for the monitoring and optimization of campaigns and targeting across channels in collab with the Growth Marketing team.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You thrive on the rapid loop of hypothesise, test, learn, and decision making required to optimize a cutting edge marketing stack.
- You've waded through campaigns, adsets and creatives and are comfortable munging data in the database using SQL and building dashboards and decision frameworks to enable growth team members.
- You live in the world of ROAS, CAC and LTV and embrace the ambiguity between platforms and measurement providers.
- You're comfortable balancing your own backlog of work, realizing that some requests can be urgent while others are better suited for natural downtime.
- You don’t strictly stick to what has been asked of you, you constantly use your cross functional knowledge to fine tune the scope and efficiency of every project while sprinkling in creativity in approach
- You feel comfortable challenging the status quo. If you see an unoptimized approach, you will gather stakeholders and let the data guide the team toward the optimized approach
- Nice to have: Experience with optimization and analysis of growth metrics in a mobile app centric company.
- Nice to have: Familiarity with programmatic TV buying and experience building multi channel attribution models.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, Kombucha & Coffee on tap
- Commuter benefits
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.