Director of Product Design
Remote within India
We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Product team. This position is Full-Time and based within Bangalore.
As a Director of Product Design, you are excited to make an impact and enjoy delivering great design experience that enables developers to showcase their technical skills to hiring teams.
You will be working on:
- Help define the customer’s & candidate’s end-to-end experience, from job preparation, screening process, interviewing, all the way to a job offer, and beyond.
- Ensure consistency in our design language system, brand, and platform architecture, and evolve our best practices.
- Mentor & manage our product & marketing design team.
- Provide strategic thinking on how we get to an end state.
- Facilitate alignment with stakeholders across the company.
We are looking for:
- A design leader with a minimum of 10 years of experience with end-to-end product design.
- Management experience...
- Demonstrated history for leading the design of complex, large-scale tools that are simple, elegant, and beautiful.
- Desire and ability to create the best digital design in the industry.
- Expertise in Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, and other tools for generating wireframes, designs, prototypes.
- Excellent communicator and cross-functional collaborator.
- Proven skills in stakeholder management and visual storytelling.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience at growth-stage startups
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
Benefits & Perks:
As if working alongside the smartest brains wasn’t enough. We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Insurance to all employees (term life, personal accident, medical, gratuity) along with medical insurance for their dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours, and time off
- Employee Reimbursements on gym, telephone, internet, and more
- Daily free lunches and delicious snacks
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,000+ companies across industries and 7M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!