Senior Product Marketing Manager
Park Offices Drive, Durham, NC 27709
We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We’re currently looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager - ideally based on the east coast of North America. The ideal candidate is ambitious, with a get-things-done approach and comfortable working in a challenging, fast-moving environment.
What you’ll do:
You will be pivotal in bringing to market and building the compelling value proposition and messaging for Onna’s platform and solutions. You will ensure we tell a cohesive and consistent story that supports our vision, both internally and externally. You will develop and drive programs to frame and track the competitive landscape, understand target markets and buyers, and identify market insights to inform product strategies and go-to-market activities.
You will work closely with product, sales, customer success, enablement and marketing to ensure the teams can confidently articulate our value and differentiation to both new and existing customers. You will build out a core set of internal and external content to support this, including case studies, testimonials and videos. You will be a key liaison to bring customer and prospect feedback into the business to inform product, marketing, commercial and other key decisions.
You will support marketing efforts by presenting online and in person (when able) at industry events, forums and webinars, and building content to support lead generation and upsell.
Who you are:
- You have 7+ years of technology product marketing experience
- Solid information governance / management industry knowledge
- Experience of marketing technology products ideally in both B2C and B2B environments
- Experience building sales tools to enable go-to-market teams and drive competitive wins
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with a keen ability to creatively translate complex technical capabilities into intuitive content and programs
- Ability to interface at all levels maintaining strong working relationships across cross-functional teams
- Extremely strong organizational and time management skills
We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Flexible working time
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Monthly virtual fitness and well-being stipend
- Learning and development budget
- Monthly virtual team Lunch-and-Learns and Happy Hours
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
- Allowance for remote work set-up
About the product & Onna’s funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.