Product Marketing Manager (x/f/m) - Content Standardization
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Doctolib is looking for a Product Marketing Manager (x/f/m) to join the Patient Marketing team. You will be responsible for improving the product experience for patients to make it easy to search and find a doctor, and ensuring that all profiles of doctors on our platform offer the relevant information to patients.
You will work hand in hand with the Patient Marketing Teams in both Berlin and Paris, as well the Product Managers, the Data Team and other key teams in Germany such as PR, B2B Marketing and Go-to-market.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the largest e-health services in Europe.
Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals:
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 135 000 doctors and 3 500 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with more than 60 million patients every month in Germany and France combined;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1250 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets: Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future; Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
Your main missions will be:
- Optimization of Doctor Profiles (40%)
- You will play a key part in a major project which consists to best understand how patients search for their doctor (or specialists) and build a new exceptional strategy & product experience
- Understand through survey, research, benchmark & data how patients search and choose their doctor
- Optimize the existing content of doctor profiles on our website (photos, bio, fees, diploma & awards, location….)
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the company to be successful in your work (product, sales, marketing, data…)
- Content standardization run (35%)
- You will manage a team of 2 content standardization specialists (based in Paris & Berlin), define their priorities & help them to extend their current responsibilities
- Define a proposal to improve the existing processes to reduce the time spent on the review of suggestions for new content normalization and be more data-centric
- Handle relevant requests and add normalized content when needed
- Keywords & selective questions (20%)
- Analyze our most searched terms on Doctolib & identify opportunities for new keywords or for typeahead suggestions
- Deep dive searches on symptoms and medical acts & assess the opportunity
- Other analysis/research (5%)
- Search bar: Benchmark & deepdive opportunities to improve search bar logic & results displayed
- Leverage patients feedbacks :Assess if we could leverage patient feedback about issues on doctor profile
Who you are:
- You have gained a relevant degree in business or engineering
- You have 3 to 6 years of work experience, ideally in content management or in search experience optimization
- You already have experience, or a high interest, in working the healthcare industry
- You have a good sense of prioritization & organization and are able to identify bottlenecks & solve them
- You are able to have a high level picture whilst also going into the details when needed
- You have good mastery of SQL and are comfortable with making decisions based on data
- You are customer centric: being able to have the interests of patients at heart while also understanding the preferences of doctors
- You are fluent in English and either German OR French. Being fluent in the 3 languages would be a big advantage. Speaking italian is an additional asset
What we offer:
- Join our mission to improve access to healthcare across the world and have a positive impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- At Doctolib you get the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- The constant development of Doctolib employees is our top priority: Therefore, you can take part in our e-learning programs, learning days and other education opportunities
- To make sure that you have a perfect start: You will receive a detailed, structured and individual onboarding
- Become part of our Doctolib community and let’s celebrate our successes together at team events, company parties and our annual company off-site
- Social engagement is an integral part of our culture: As a Doctolib employee you can take 4 extra (paid!) days/year off for volunteer work in the healthcare sector
- As we are working in an environment with a diverse workforce, we offer free German courses for our international employees
- Other perks and benefits such as a mobility package, iPhone for private use, reduced memberships for the Urban Sports Club and much more
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars SCALES:
SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
CARE: Take care of our team
ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!