Product Management Specialist
Markham, Ontario, CA
Posted 1 month ago
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
The Software Product Management team defines the roadmap and software features of Radeon Software Adrenalin, working closely with AMD Engineering teams for tactical execution and delivering the best software possible for AMD customers.
This role focuses on close engagement with Product Management, Radeon Software Beta Testers, and AMD community spaces like Reddit to consistently improve end user experience with Radeon Software.
A successful candidate will hold extensive PC gaming knowledge, with a strong pulse of gaming communities and tendencies. The candidate will possess a deep understanding of PC component intricacies and graphics. Attention to detail, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills are also required of the candidate.
This is a role for the enthusiast gamer with a passion for PC graphics and gaming ecosystems.
- Translate software end user experiences impact to Engineering and SW Product Management
- Communicate key status updates high-impact quality issues to AMD social communities
- Reproduce and analyze end-user reported quality issues, driving to resolution
- Report key resolution metrics to establish strategies for end user experience improvement
- Work directly with Radeon Software Beta Tester community for experience feedback
- Free-play PC gaming with key objective to mirror natural end user configurations
- Extensive understanding of gaming community social spaces
- Understanding of common PC graphics software and hardware for gaming
- Traditional social media and streaming broadcasting platforms
- Rich background in PC gaming or competitive PC gaming
- Experience with software development or QA processes and tools such a plus
Post-secondary graduates (University or College) in Computer Systems Technology
Requisition Number: 77870
Country: Canada State: Ontario City: Markham
Job Function:Business Marketing
AMD is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact AskHR@amd.com.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.