Sr. UX Designer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Posted 1 month ago
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. AppleCare Digital creates alluring digital content and experiences to help people get the most out of their Apple products. We make it easy for everyone to learn about, use and maintain all of their Apple software and hardware. We're searching for a Senior UX Designer who is extraordinary at designing customer-facing digital experiences. You will be accountable for design work across a portfolio spanning web, iOS app, chat, and other emerging technologies. You will have passion for collaborating closely with partners and leaders across the organization to refine our thinking and best serve our customers.Key Qualifications
- 5-8 years experience designing consumer facing digital experiences (web, app, social, chat, video).
- Proven expertise in multiple areas of UX design, including research, IA, visual, prototyping, etc.
- Mastery of design tools (Sketch, Keynote, Photoshop, prototyping tools).
- Ability to build and organize design artifacts (flows, journey maps, service blueprints, wires, mocks, prototypes, specs, related documentation).
- Familiarity with design systems and branding guidelines.
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience with accessibility, localization, and internationalization.
- Experience working on a high performing team, collaborating with product managers, engineers, researchers, leadership, and other key partners.
- An online portfolio of professional work is required.