Product Manager, Platform
Remote - Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Posted 1 month ago
Carry1st is the leading publisher of mobile games in Africa. Founded in 2018, the company serves the world's fastest-growing mobile market with over 1 billion users. Carry1st unlocks distribution and monetization in the region with proprietary payments technology, social gaming expertise, and local capabilities. Last year, Carry1st had the #1 free-to-play game in Nigeria and Kenya (beating out Candy Crush!). Now we’re looking to scale multiple titles to hundreds of millions of users across the globe.
As a Product Manager, Platform, you will be responsible for leading development of Carry1st’s platform and tools to drive growth, interoperability, and monetization of our apps. From cross-border payments systems to user identity management, you will own a wide range of projects, leading engineers, designers, and data scientists to achieve our collective goals.
- Lead the ideation and technical development of services to support our platform of apps
- Translate platform strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with engineering teams to build and iterate services
- Work closely with payment partners to integrate their services effectively and securely
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and backend services
What makes you a great candidate?
- Proven experience of product management experience on software
- Functional expertise with respect to payment services and/or CRM
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on development experience
- Data / results-driven orientation
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Bonus: Experience working on developer-focused SDKs, APIs, services, and toolchains
- Ability to lead on high stakes, industry changing products
- Nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- Equity ownership
Carry1st is a remote-friendly company. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. Join us!
Learn more about Carry1st…