Data Product Manager
Paris, Île-de-France, France
Posted 1 month ago
Stuart (Geopost Group) is an eco-friendly 🌱 last-mile delivery company 📦 that connects retailers and e-retailers to a fleet of geo-localised couriers 🚴🏽♂️. 🚙. across several countries in Europe.
Our mission is to build the future of logistics for a more sustainable world: shared, efficient and reliable, as conscious consumers value more and more environmental responsibility besides speed of delivery and convenience.
Stuart is growing to fulfill that vision. In 2020 we doubled in size and continue to grow strong. We are a melting-pot of 400 people working from 🇫🇷 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇵🇱 & remote.
More than 2 000 companies work with us already across Food, Grocery, Retail and Pharmacy to deliver all types of goods, among which essentials for people on lockdown / self-isolating because of the coronavirus. We are at the right moment and the right place to make an impact on millions of people, as home delivery services hit a record high ! 🚀
As a Senior Data Product Manager you will be responsible for steering the development of the data reporting platform ensuring the availability and accessibility of the data throughout the organization. You will work closely with the BI and Data Engineering teams in managing the roadmap, prioritizing development features, and translating the requirements of large data initiatives into smaller actionable tasks.
You will need to develop a deep understanding of the business processes as well as the different products and facilitate conversations between all stakeholders who consume data. Collaborations with the Data Engineering, BI, Data Science, Product analysts and business will be essential for the success of this role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Streamline the data platform development process by identifying inefficiencies and proposing solutions such as building tools and frameworks
- Understand business priorities and technical constraints to create short and long term roadmaps
- Collaborate with Data Science, Data Engineering, BI, Business & Product analytics and help orchestrate cross functional projects
- Help build data-driven decision making processes throughout the company
- MS, MBA or PhD in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics or related technical field or equivalent preferable
- 4+ years experience with Data and Product Management with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Proven ability to communicate and manage change across multiple teams and levels of seniority
- Experience in developing and managing data warehousing and reporting solutions
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance: work from home, flexible hours
- Free monthly Navigo card (zone 1 - 5) for non-remote workers
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong 🚀
- Meal vouchers – Swile card
- Monthly gym allowance to use in any gym or for any sport class ( 40euro per month)
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development
- Company off-site - Ibiza last year! 🏖️
If this sounds like you - apply! Get in touch with us, we want to hear more about you today!
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.