Senior Manager, Technical Product Marketing
McLean, VA (Open to Remote)
Posted 1 month ago
Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate and transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
At Appian, Technical Product Marketing Managers bridge the gap between Marketing, Product, Engineering, Sales, Developers and technical customer facing resources. They are responsible for enabling Account Executives with compelling use case demos, Developers with how to videos & trips and tricks documents, and technical customer facing resources with compelling packaged demos, demo scripts, technical assets, and knowledge to position and highlight the unique value proposition of our products.
- Partner with Product Marketing to create persona focused compelling use case demo videos for Account Executives
- Create “how to” videos to enable Developers to easily understand and use the key product capabilities
- Enable Solutions Consultants to understand the key new capabilities and their unique value proposition in each product release to improve sales effectiveness
- Partner with Product Marketing and Industry/Solution Marketing to create and maintain product demos and scripts
- Represent Appian at industry events and webinars as a technical expert
- Maintain a deep understanding of the needs and challenges of Appian's customers and products
- Stay current on the competitive landscape
- 5+ years of experience with 3+ years in technical product marketing
- Successful experience collaborating with Product Management and Technical Sales
- Strong technical understanding of automation, low-code platforms and capabilities
- Ability to create content aligned to the needs of buyers with a focus on target personas
- Be an initiative driver, operating with professional maturity, accountability and minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills
- BA/BS degree required
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.