Sr Manager, Growth Marketing - EveryPlate
New York, New York, United States
Posted 1 month ago
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
EveryPlate is HelloFresh’s newest brand known as America’s Best Value Meal Kit and we are making cooking at home easy, delicious, and affordable for all. Since we launched in April of 2018 the business has grown at a tremendous rate (from 0 to over 1,000,000+ monthly website visitors in just 2 years). In order to continue this growth trajectory, we are looking for a well-rounded marketing superstar for a Growth Marketing Manager’s role.
As the Growth Marketing Manager at EveryPlate, you will work very close with EveryPlate’s Director of Growth to ensure the success of this new growing business. In order to be successful in this role, you will have to show a strong entrepreneurial attitude as you would be wearing many hats at once. Additionally, you will work across a variety of different growth marketing channels within paid/organic media and referral channels, whether it’s testing and executing yourself, working with an agency, or collaborating with the broader HelloFresh marketing team. It’s an exciting role allowing you to develop as a future leader of D2C growth as well as build one of the biggest meal kit businesses in the world.
- Manage different online and offline marketing channels from beginning to end (strategy, planning, execution, budgeting, analysis, and optimization).
- Maintain campaign performance & cost reporting, highlighting successes, failures, trends, and opportunities.
- Work with the creative team to make sure all performance marketing creative assets are built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve them
- Provide project management support to ensure deadlines are met
- Create and build new relations with external partners
- Design, implement and analyze A/B split tests across all channels (offer, creative and CRO)
- Obsessed with growth and building things while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- An expert of Facebook bidding, targeting, optimization as well as have experience running campaigns yourself
- Solid understanding of testing approaches including A/B tests as well as incrementality tests
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Persistent and have bias-to-action with a track record of performance
- A natural hustler with a contagious “can-do” attitude
- A great communicator and truly are a team player
- Able to think both strategically as well as be able to change direction quickly
- You enjoy coming up with new ideas
At a minimum, you have...
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Management or related fields
- 4 or more years of growth marketing experience in a hyper-growth environment
- Expert level of Facebook Business Manager
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite as well as confident knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills. Ability to use data to make decisions and optimize campaign performance is in our company DNA
- Disciplined time management and organizational skills
- Ability to use SQL, Tableau, Adobe suite, Google Tag Manager is a strong plus
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or because they are a protected veteran.