Product Owner/Senior Project Lead
Toronto, Ontario, CA
Posted 1 month ago
As an IBM Product Owner/Senior Project Lead, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Active team player of an agile crew responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining a new Modernized, Multi-Tenant Cheque Processing platform.
- Work with peers, business, and technology partners to arrive at various technology solutions.
- Manage the offshore resources and assist the team with Domain and Technology related subjects.
- Actively participate in Operation process design and documentation.
- Actively participate in Solutioning, Design, and Document technical artifacts.
- A Subject Matter Consultant on the assigned Product development.
- Actively work with Service and Software Vendors for the Platform.
- Actively participate in Client meetings as IBM Cheque SME and Product SME.
Must be eligible/legally entitled to work in Canada
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
-Minimum 5 years hands-on Experience in IBM Financial Transaction Manager for Check (FTM4C) – MUST Have!
- Understands Cheque Processing domain knowledge for Cheque Capture, Day-1, and Day-2 processing (minimum 5 years of Cheque Domain knowledge).
- Minimum 4-5 years of hands-on experience in Cheque Processing Payment Validation Rules (Edit Rules) and Business Rules for Clearing and Settlement.
- Minimum 1-year experience in creating Solutions Architecture and Architectural Artifacts for multi-million dollar initiatives.
- Understanding Payments Canada Cheque processing rules
- Aptitude to work in a variety of Distributed technologies. Cheque Platform is comprised of JAVA, Microservices, WebSphere, MQ, IIB, DB2 database, Windows, Linux.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Agile Scrum experience. Well versed with using Confluence and JIRA.
- Hand-on Angular, Spring Boot Microservices, Cloud, CiCD Pipeline, Artifactory, Jenkins, Git/Bit Bucket.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hand-on Remote Deposit Capture RDC installation, setup, and configuration experience with Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) with NCR, or Fiserv.
- FIS, NCR, and Fiserv Cheque products (Vector, TRIPS, IRX, EE, RDC, APTRA, etc)
- Ansible and Ansible Tower
- IBM ISAM
- Print Manager (RICOH, Info Print, etc.)
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM, etc.)
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: Angular Architecture AWS Azure Research Scrum
Job region(s): North America