Product Marketing Manager, Integrations & APIs
San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
In this role, you’ll represent our advertising products internally and externally, and provide our Product and Business teams with a clear perspective on the market needs and value proposition for APIs and platform integrations at Pinterest. You’ll be the glue that brings teams together and own your products from end-to-end, turning bold ideas into strategy and scalable, global solutions. People come to Pinterest to find ideas for things to do and to buy, which gives us an opportunity to build a new kind of advertising platform -- one where ads feel uniquely personalized and relevant.
What you'll do:
- Shape our company strategy and product direction through analysis, research, and close collaboration with our product and business teams
- Build a global strategy to drive product growth through third-party partners, website platforms, and commerce platforms
- Assess the capabilities and value proposition of our API products through strategic, qualitative, and quantitative analysis
- Drive cross-functional alignment throughout the go-to-market process, tracking success and adoption metrics
- Define the prioritization, messaging, positioning, and launch plan for new advertising products through the API
- Use data and insights to drive adoption of strategic priorities and influence our overall monetization strategy and growth initiatives
- Educate and inspire internal and external teams on Pinterest’s solutions for advertisers
- Develop market understanding to build business requirements for new products
- This is a highly cross-functional role that requires close partnership across Product and Business teams throughout Pinterest and third parties
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of total experience in Product Marketing, Product Partnerships, or Product Management
- Experience in online brand and performance advertising with a deep understanding of advertising ; subject matter expertise in web/commerce platforms and APIs
- Keen ability to translate complexity into simple, clear communication and approach
- Experience working with senior leaders and executives to drive and influence business decisions
- Experience executing in a dynamic environment with many cross functional teams
- A passion for Pinterest!