Senior Growth Marketing Associate
Redwood City, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Poshmark is the largest community marketplace for fashion where anyone can buy, sell and share their personal style. With millions of shoppers and seller stylists, Poshmark brings together a vibrant community every day to express themselves and share their love of fashion.
The ideal Senior Growth Marketing Associate for this role will be able to toggle between deep analytics and creative thinking and have a strong grasp of Google Ads. You will have substantial influence on Poshmark’s growth strategy through direct communication with executives as well as a seat at the decision making table.
We are looking for a sharp, quantitative and results-oriented Senior Growth Marketing Associate to join our growth team. As a Senior Growth Marketing Associate, you will help drive user-growth, manage user acquisition campaigns across different acquisition channels, and improve marketing ROI. You will analyze huge data sets, seek out actionable insights, and drive decisions while solving some of the fashion industry’s most challenging problems. You will have substantial influence on Poshmark’s growth strategy through direct communication with executives as well as a seat at the decision making table. The role reports to the Growth Manager.
- Actively manage and implement large-scale user acquisition campaigns against established objectives and budgets across multiple channels. Focus on growing new buyers and maximizing ROAS
- Data analysis of campaign performance looking into key metrics, identify the largest areas for improvement, and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities
- Plan, forecast and manage pacing of weekly/monthly/quarterly spend targets and revenue goals
- Identify and implement new growth channels, forecasting metrics in detailed test plans
- Test and optimize a variety of campaigns including PLA, retargeting, display, and search
- Foster key relationships with media partners, publishers, and marketing vendors
- Ownership over a portion of PLA and text campaigns on Google and Microsoft, proactively monitoring campaign performance and making optimizations
- See significant results of at least 10-20% improvement in our new buyer growth from optimizations, prioritizing areas of opportunity, and supporting the testing and deployment of innovative new strategies
- Created and maintained dashboards and reports, communicating up to leadership on campaign performance, competitive insights, and seasonal trends
12+ Month Accomplishments:
- Pioneered at least one successful innovation requiring collaboration with product, engineering, and data teams
- Manages remarketing campaigns, working cross-functionally with data and marketing ops teams to understand incremental lift
- Become an expert on marketing performance with deep knowledge of Poshmark’s business and the impact marketing has on overall business metrics
- BS/BA required in Marketing, Business or a related technical field
- 1-2 years of experience in performance marketing positions, preferably at a consumer internet, mobile gaming, consulting, or advertising firm
- Comfortable managing PLA and/or Search campaigns on Google and Bing with a heavy focus on data analytics, campaign optimization, and reporting a very strong plus
- Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills, including demonstrated ability of performing data analysis
- Detail oriented and well organized with a hard working can do attitude
- Outstanding oral, written and multi-cultural communication skills
- Self-motivated, revenue driven and passionate about supporting Poshmark as a leader in the fashion industry
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
Poshmark is a leading social commerce platform for the next generation of retailers and shoppers. Through technology, our mission is to build the world’s most connected shopping experience, while empowering people to build thriving retail businesses. Since launching in 2011, Poshmark has become a vibrant social shopping community with seven million Seller Stylists helping 60 million users discover items they love from over 100 million listings. The company is backed by the world’s leading investment firms including Mayfield, Menlo Ventures, GGV Capital, Temasek, Inventus Capital, Uncork Capital, Union Grove Venture Partners, Shea Ventures and AngelList. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, or find us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
Here’s what we’ll set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth and training
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- Company sponsors up to 100% cost for your health, dental and vision plans and up to 90% for your dependents
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever you’re in to)
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.