Head of Product - Card Program
Full Time Executive level / Director
ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
Truebill is a YC backed startup based in the DC area right on the Silver Spring metro! Hundreds of thousands of people use the Truebill app to manage their daily finances and take control of their money. We just recently announced our $17m Series C round of funding and are now looking to scale our team in the Washington, DC area!
With a mission to improve the financial health of millions, Truebill is transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through helping people cancel unnecessary subscriptions, negotiating bills, and securing refunds, we save our members money while helping them regain control over their finances.
We’re looking for a Head of Product - Card Program to join the product and design team and lead the next generation of Truebill products. You’ll build features that help members take control of their finances as we build towards our goal of a holistic app for people to run their entire financial lives.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
- Lead product discovery, go-to-market strategy and the implementation of a card program that our customers love.
- Lead product adoption working closely with engineering, design, marketing, and data science to bring the product from idea to launch to adoption
- Procure and manage relationships with external vendors as required for product launch.
- Determine success KPIs and deliver a strategy towards achieving measurable impact.
- Rapidly iterate based on customer feedback.
- Partner with compliance, engineering, design, QA, and analytics teams to build software collaboratively and inclusively.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research to identify product opportunities and create the product roadmap.
- Manage our card program post-launch end-to-end including onboarding, risk & loss, compliance, benefits, and more.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
You bring deep empathy but can effectively prioritize with limited resources. You have a growth mindset and want to be challenged. You have a high bar and want to be a difference-maker in the organization. You’ll bring a sense of urgency that matches the incredible opportunity we have ahead of us
- Experience successfully creating and launching a credit card product.
- Subject matter expert in credit card programs and incentives.
- An owner’s mindset - you don’t shy away from the hard stuff.
- Excited about the opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and work in a cross-functional environment.
- Passion for our mission: helping improve the financial health of millions of people
- Strong collaboration in team environments but able to act quickly as the decision-maker.
- Strong analytical skills, experience with data analysis tools.
- Experience in card issuing compliance
- Experience in credit risk assessment
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, Kombucha & Coffee on tap
- Commuter benefits
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.