Head of Product Platform
MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As MURAL’s Head of Product, Platform you will:
- Define, plan and execute the platform product vision, strategy and roadmap, to help MURAL become a top notch platform in the collaborative ecosystem.
- Evangelize the platform vision and strategy across the product organization, leading the product transformation from pipeline to platform model.
- Work with Product teams on prioritization and execution efforts for platform features and capabilities.
- Partner closely with engineers, designers, business leaders and our customers to create, execute and deliver our platform product strategy.
- Work closely with Business Development to build strong relationships with MURAL’s ecosystem, and maximize its impact.
- Lead market research and competitive landscape analysis to assess and identify user and partners business and technical needs.
- Help build a strong and engaged developer community around MURAL
- Mentor and guide product managers, helping to develop their product management skills.
- Help manage communications among the product teams and the broader cross-functional organization to ensure stakeholder alignment.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 6+ years of product management experience in a B2B SaaS or B2C product.
- Technical background. Experience with APIs and SDKs
- 2+ years of experience leading teams of product managers.
- Experience working in a high-growth company with fast-paced decision making processes.
- Highly collaborative.
- Experience working remotely with a global team.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- An eye for design.
- A good sense of humor.
Ideally you have...
- Experience with technical audiences.
- Experience working with remote collaboration software.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.