Solution Analyst (Product Analyst)
Remote / Homebased
Posted 1 month ago
We are seeking a talented, experienced product owner to join WellSky’s Post-Acute Care Facilities solution organization. In this role you will have the opportunity to make significant contributions to the healthcare industry by developing and enhancing capabilities in interoperability, patient engagement and business intelligence for healthcare providers across a wide range of post-acute care settings. You will work across the entire agile software lifecycle from design, to development, and release. As a Solution Analyst, you will serve as the product owner for the development teams representing the business priorities and client voice to define new features and requirements to build into our solutions. If you have a passion for technology and like the idea of developing in a fast-paced high growth organization, you could be a perfect fit.
A Day in the life!
- Works with Solution Managers and other Solution Analysts to understand and support WellSky’s product strategy and roadmap priorities for platform-oriented transformation
- Works with internal stakeholders and WellSky clients to analyze and document client business problems and opportunities related to post-acute care
- Act as the Product Owner within the development team creating epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria definitions to support the development of WellSky solutions
- In depth analysis of product features, including user behavior analysis, A/B test result analysis, segmentation/funnel studies, product success metrics development, KPI and other product performance metric definition
- Prioritizes and manages the product backlog for development planning and grooming meetings
- Coordinate integration and joint development activity with WellSky partner solutions to ensure a pleasant and seamless user experience
- Coordinate with WellSky Enterprise initiatives and execute an adoption roadmap to ensure the Post-Acute Care Facilities organization leverages corporate capabilities.
- Works with UX team to develop personas, workflows, and prototypes to validate client needs
- Understand the software development life cycle and how to collaborate effectively with Software Engineers to deliver amazing features from your detailed requirements and prototypes
- Gather and document market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Cross-team general product support
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, business or equivalent experience in Healthcare Industry or Application Software-related business analyst.
- 4+ years of Business Analyst or Product Owner experience directly working with translating business and technical requirements into the form of epics and user stories
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners
- Logical thinker, able to break complex topics into simpler ideas that can be executed, tracked and measured
- History of rapidly assimilating information and developing expertise across multiple topics through curiosity and self-initiative
- Ability to travel domestically to customer and non-customer sites (about 10% of the time)
Do you stand above the rest?
- Agile Product Owner or Pragmatic Marketing certification
- Understanding of healthcare / health IT environment
- Prior experience or coursework with software development
- Prior experience implementing Patient Portal or Business Intelligence solutions
- Project Management experience is a plus
WellSky is a technology company advancing human wellness worldwide. Our software and professional services address the continuum of health and social care — helping businesses, organizations, and communities solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, and achieve better outcomes through predictive insights that only WellSky solutions can provide. A portfolio company of TPG Capital, WellSky serves more than 10,000 customer sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks and labs, home health and hospice franchises, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 30 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates providers’ needs and innovates relentlessly to help people thrive. Our purpose is to empower care heroes with technology for good, so that together, we can realize care’s potential and maintain a healthy, flourishing world. #LI-ST
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution, paid volunteer days and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!