Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Posted 1 month ago
Klue is an incredible software company based in Vancouver, BC, creating an emerging market in the automated competitive intelligence space.
Founded by two incredibly talented humans, Jason Smith and Sarathy Naicker, who have created an award winning platform that allows organizations to increase their win rate and see amazing results.
The foundation of our organization is the team. We have created an incredibly supportive, inclusive, and transparent environment full of individuals driven to see Klue succeed, all while getting some pretty amazing experience and having direct impact on Klue’s success along the way,
With our success comes growth, and we are adding to our Product team based here in Vancouver.
What you will get to do:
- Translate our product strategy into a compelling vision and roadmap
- Partner with our other teams to translate data and feedback to form product decisions that will have the most impact with our customers
- Work closely with the design and engineering teams, and through inspiration you will help to ship solutions that will drive future revenues
- Have major impact on the revenues of Klue
- Be part of an incredible story of Vancouver start-up success
- Gain valuable skills and experiences along the way that will no doubt lead to even greater things
- Work with and learn from some of the brightest and nicest people, including our Product leader Tamara Schebel
What you need to succeed at Klue:
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Management role in an Agile B2B SaaS environment
- A proven track record of driving business results through strategic vision, self-motivation and plain old just getting sh*t done
- You build relationships internally built on trust, understanding and inspiration.
- You are able to get into the brains of our customers and translate their needs into revenue generating products and features.
- You build products that are useful, usable, beautiful and delightful
- You are creative and always look at things in a new way with an open mind
- You don’t have an ego
- You are respectful and always support your colleagues no matter what
- Experience developing integration and API strategies
- A computer science / development background
- Machine learning / NLP knowledge
- Success working with remote teams (both in-house and outsource
As #kluecrew grows, we have made a commitment to support and contribute to a diverse environment; on our teams and in our community. While we’ll admit we haven’t figured it all out and realize this is a long journey for us all. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have dedicated that commitment to our current and future Kluebies. During the interview process, please let us know if there is anything we need to make more accessible or accommodate to support you.
We are all currently working remotely. Interviews will be conducted via video calls. When safe, it is expected that this role will be located in our Vancouver office.
We’re excited to meet you and in the meantime, get to know us:
- ED&I Initiatives & Commitments - Pay Up For Progress & 50 - 30 Challenge & Klue Blog
- Glassdoor - Link
- About Us - Link
- Series A - Link
- Twitter - Link
- Instagram - Link
- LinkedIn - Link
- Angel.co - Link
Questions for our Talent Team? Reach out to us email@example.com