Remote - Durham, North Carolina, United States
Posted 1 month ago
Hello! Are you interested in joining a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data? Consider applying for open positions at FormAssembly, an enterprise web form creation and collection platform used by some of the largest and most well-known organizations in the world.
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best to our customers, partners, and stakeholders, internally and externally. We are travelers, artists, athletes, and animal lovers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing results, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers and continuous learners who are never afraid of a challenge, and we’re looking to add another amazing member to our Product team.
FormAssembly is growing fast and we are excited to add a Product Owner to help scale our products to the next phase of our growth.
- Understand business needs at a tactical and a strategic level and then translate those needs into a deep, prioritized and groomed backlog.
- Define, prioritize and clarify requirements and enhancements and capture them in the form of user stories.
- Ensure the product backlog is constantly prioritized so our teams deliver maximum business value to our customers.
- Evaluate information from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and create actionable epics and/or features.
- Be the primary product specialist for the engineering team and serve as the key stakeholder of product decisions during planning, grooming and development.
- Provide flawless communications and coordination between the product organization, engineering and relevant business partners.
- Responsible for working with internal teams (Marketing, Sales, Partnerships, Customer Success, etc.) to ensure release readiness across the organization.
- Experience with sprints containing new development alongside bug fixes and understanding when to make tradeoffs between planned work and unplanned work.
- Comfortable interacting with end users, as well as executive management at any given moment.
- Continuously improve product delivery.
- Experience using, defining and/or delivering an API product that is consumable by both internal and external parties.
- 4+ years experience with Agile (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.).
- 2+ years experience in quality assurance, business/product analysis, project management, user experience or similar.
- Proven record of effective grooming, planning and focus on continuous customer value delivery.
- Highly organized with superb documenting skills.
- Ability to work on multiple efforts simultaneously, prioritize conflicting demands and set expectations accordingly.
- Experience at a SaaS company with enterprise products.
- Excellent collaborator, negotiator, time manager and verbal/written communicator.
- Validate functionality to make sure it works as designed.
- Attend scrum meetings including sprint reviews, standups, grooming, planning and retrospectives.
- Work closely with developers to answer questions and clarify requirements.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Experience working in a remote team.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for developing new products.
- Strong presentation and written/verbal communication skills.
- Action-oriented, self motivated and a team player.
FormAssembly is a leading enterprise data collection platform, built to help organizations streamline processes and drive quality form conversions. At our core, our mission is to help organizations collect, use, and be good stewards of the personal data entrusted to them.
We work across multiple industries with well-known customers, including Amazon, Aetna, Lenovo, Volvo and others. We have been recognized in the 2018 and 2019 Inc. 5000 lists of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2019 Leader.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it's like to work at FormAssembly:
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely from home).
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!