Senior Product Manager, Member Growth
Mountain View, CA
At Teladoc Health, we’re transforming the lives of people with chronic conditions. You’ll have the benefit of joining in a period of astronomical growth, and the opportunity to positively impact the lives of hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day.
We’re looking for a strategic, data-driven product leader to help lead, build, and optimize our enrollment efforts.
If you’re our ideal candidate, you have a 5+ year track record of hands-on, user-facing product management experience developing mobile and web products that delight users and drive measurable user and business outcomes. you use data to inform your decision, and you’ve helped optimized funnels. You are a natural self-starter who thrives in a fast-moving start-up culture that operates under aggressive software product development and launch plans. You love solving new, high-impact user experience challenges, and you bring passion, empathy, creativity and analytical insight to your work, your team and your company.
At Teladoc Health you will enjoy the diversity of experience and amazing talent of our team, working with colleagues from places such as Google, Evernote and Amazon on the consumer side, and GE, Cigna and Allscripts on the healthcare side.
- Develop the growth strategy, prioritization, and plan for dramatically increasing enrollment rates
- Use data and design experiments to inform recommendations and decisions
- Analyze data to uncover opportunities to increase conversion and optimize revenue
- Research and run A/B tests to learn what users want, and how to optimize the conversion funnel
- Building, measure, and report against fundamental business drivers like revenue and ROI
- Travel up to 10% of each month (Teladoc Health is not currently doing business travel due to COVID-19)
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with progressively increasing responsibility
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences; proven ability to provide the voice of the customer
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to distill complex concepts for a non-technical audience
- Exceptional project management skills, with superb attention to detail
- A metrics-driven approach, with the ability to set and track individual project metrics that are linked to company goals
- Experience working closely with a diverse set of cross-functional teams and SMEs
- The ability to work nimbly across multiple projects and balance competing priorities
- A desire to learn and share knowledge
- B.S in Computer Science (or related discipline)
- Experience leveraging machine learning to drive business results.
- Experience in the healthcare industry or a similarly-regulated environment
- A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect with superb conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.