Group Product Manager
San Francisco, CA
As Group Product Manager, you will create products that delight our customers and drive business impact. You are adept at leading product managers and working with cross functional teams to execute on a product vision in a high growth business. You will help drive our overall product strategy and work with senior product leadership to ensure we meet our overall business goals.
· Continually invest in the growth of the product management team:
o Directly manage a team of product managers, provide regular coaching, guidance, and feedback to ensure consistent quality across the entire group
o Set a product strategy and roadmap with measurable goals for PMs
o Facilitate ideation, development and delivery for bold, high impact products
o Drive group to deliver a healthy and efficient cadence of product releases
o Attract and develop a world class product team
o Foster collaboration and communication between PMs and initiatives to build a coherent, sticky, high usage product with a bot first approach which increases LTV
· Improve testing methodologies, reducing test duration, accelerate learning
· Streamline quarterly planning by defining and enforcing a Product development process based on Lean Methodologies
· Strong personal management skills
· Lean testing philosophy
· Can influence without direct authority
· Customer focused
· Can collaborate well with cross-functional counterparts
· 8-10 years of B2C product management experience focusing on web and mobile
· 2-3 years of experience in leading a team of product managers
· Self-starter with a bias toward action and a proven track record of results
· Strategic, creative and analytic
· Know how to delight customers and how to use data to know if you did
· Experience building and scaling a product from the ground up
· Ability to think strategically, prioritize ruthlessly and execute methodically
· Proven ability to lead Product Management teams and work cross-functionally
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Math, or any related field
JustAnswer is the best way to talk to doctors, lawyers, vets, mechanics and more in minutes—24/7. We connect customers with verified and vetted Experts to provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget, democratizing professional services. Our mission is simple: we help people.
Since 2003, JustAnswer has helped 10 million customers across 196 countries. JustAnswer is based in the Presidio and backed by Charles Schwab, Crosslink Capital and Glynn Capital Management.
Our hiring criteria: Smart. Fun. Get things done. We love what we do and celebrate our success together with regular happy hours, team offsites and amazing holiday parties (think renting out an island, taking over an arcade and cruising around the Bay on a chartered yacht). Perks include catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays, medical/dental/vision, 401K with matching and more. Best of all, you get to work at a hot company that’s (drum roll, please) profitable!